Entry into some Health Career and Nursing programs is competitive. The ranking is a two-part process. First, students apply for admission to a desired health program and meet the criteria established by the program. Second, students who satisfy all general and program specific requirements are competitively ranked.
Applicants for competitive specialized health career programs must:
- Be fully accepted by EPCC as an academic credit student.
- Complete a Health Careers Orientation (Health) or Community Wide Orientation (Nursing) session.
- Pay the specialized admissions application fee.
- Submit a Health Careers Specialized Admission Application to the Admissions and Registration Office at the Valle Verde Campus.
- Fulfill mandatory courses and program requirements according to the specific program.