Sign In

Transcript Forms

Have_Transcript_Sent_to_EPCC.pdfHave Transcript Sent to EPCC
Transcript_Request_Form_From_EPCC.pdfRequest Transcript From EPCC

Send Transcripts to EPCC

New EPCC students must have their official high school, GED, or college transcripts sent to the EPCC Admissions and Registration Department.

Every student coming from another college or university must either take a placement assessment test and/or have transcripts evaluated for appropriate placement into courses.

To be considered “official”, transcripts must be sent directly to EPCC from the other school(s).

Transcripts must be mailed to:

  • Admissions & Registration Office
  • El Paso Community College
  • PO Box 20500
  • El Paso, TX 79998

Requesting an EPCC Official Transcript

Request for EPCC Official Transcripts must be made in writing to the Admissions and Registration Office by the student.
Transcripts will not be released to third parties without specific written authorization signed by the student.

The College will normally issue transcripts within 48 hours after the request is received by the transcript department.
Requests to be picked up at any campus other than Valle Verde may take up to 4 days to process.

When requesting a transcript, please include:

  • Your Name
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth
  • Current Phone Number
  • Current Address
  • Approximate Date of Attendance
  • The address where you would like the transcript sent.

Please be sure to sign your request.

Transcripts May be Requested as Follows:

  • In person at any campus.
  • Via mail to the appropriate address.
  • Fax to: (pull fax number from list)

Transcript requests will NOT be accepted via email or phone.