The Tuition department is currently not taking in-person payments or phone payments. All payments must be made via
Online Payment. If you have any questions please feel free to
Tuition rates for credit courses are established on the basis of your residence status as defined by the Texas Education Code and Rules and Regulations of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. If you are in one of the non-Texas resident classifications and wish to appeal your classification, please contact the Admissions and Registration Office.
Any change to resident status must be documented and processed prior to the census date. Proof of exemption is required for each period of enrollment. If you are a resident of Doña Ana or Otero counties in New Mexico, you may qualify to pay in-district tuition rates.
Refer to the catalog, or call the Admissions and Registration Office, for tuition rate exemptions and special circumstances related to residency status
For information on tuition exemptions call the Financial Aid Office at any campus.
The credit cards accepted by EPCC for payment of tuition and fees are:
- American Express
Check with the Bookstore for the credit cards accepted for payment of books and supplies.
Fax payments are accepted with proper authorization (see fax information sheet).
Installment Payment Plan
The College offers an additional payment option for spring and fall semesters (16 weeks only) with mini I, II and 10 week semesters which must be registered at the beginning of either semesters. These semesters qualify for the installment loan. If you choose these options, you must pay one-half of your tuition and fees at the time of registration and the remaining two quarters are due in equal installments by the sixth and eleventh week of classes.
Note: The installment plan is only available prior to the first day of class.
The following additional policies will apply:
- The Installment Loan is processed Online
- The Emergency Loan cannot be used with this option
- The loan can only be used one time per semester. Any additional add-on classes must be paid by the student and cannot be added on to an existing loan.
- A late fee of $25.00 is added if a student misses a payment on the loan. This is an increase annotated on the bottom of your contract and is charged one time per due date.
- An administrative fee of $50.00 will be added to the loan if not paid by the end of the semester.
- Students who withdraw partially or completely will still be responsible for the entire emergency or installment loan. Refunds will be applied to any unpaid balance on the students account.
Installment Payment Plan Instructions
- Click on Student and Staff
- Enter your EPCC ID number and password
- Click Payment Plans
- Enroll in a Payment Plan
- Print out your contract, it will have your payment dates on it. No reminders will be sent by EPCC
Military Personnel and Dependents
For non-resident tuition exemption, a completed Fort Bliss Form 1207, Statement of Duty Status, signed by your unit commander must be presented at any of the Admissions and Registration Offices.
This statement is required for each period of enrollment and must be presented at time of enrollment.
When computing your tuition rates, please note the "other charges" section. Tuition and fees must be paid in full by the required deadline.
NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
You must pay your Tuition and Fees by the Payment Deadline or your registration will not be completed.
For your convenience, there are several payment options offered:
- The College's Installment Loan
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Payment by cash or check
For further information contact Tuitions & Fees.
EPCC’s payment service provided by TouchNet Information Systems provides a convenient on-line way for you to make payments, view, and manage your student account. You can access your student account via TouchNet.
You will need your EPCC student ID number (### ## ###) and PIN.
If you do not know your PIN, contact the IT Help Desk.