Sign In

El Paso Community College will accept credits in transfer from any college or university accredited through a recognized regional accrediting association. Generally, credit will be accepted for any college level non-remedial course in which you received a “D” or better. Quarter credit hours will be converted to semester credit hours using a two-thirds ratio, i.e. three quarter credit hours will be converted to two semester credit hours.

If you are seeking a degree from EPCC, you are required to submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended.

Enrollment Checklist

Alternative Credit Options

There are a variety of ways available to record additional credit hours to your transcript at El Paso Community College. Those who have attended another college or university will have those credits evaluated for transfer. Perhaps you have earned credit by examination through national testing programs or your life experiences may gain you college credit. If you are already working in the profession for which you are seeking a degree, you may achieve advanced standing through the Credit for Learning by Experience Option (CLEO) program. You may also earn course credits for military training/experience.

In some cases, you can take proficiency exams to move through your coursework more quickly. It is each student’s responsibility to seek evaluation of credits and provide all the transcripts and documents needed to evaluate any prior educational experience.

Learn More

Transfer to University

Looking to transfer from EPCC to University?

Transfer Out