TSI Online Assessment
Steps for Students
Apply to EPCC and receive your student ID number
- Take the
Pre-Assessment Activity Module (PAAM)
- Create a student profile at
- Contact Testing Services via
- Testing staff will help you determine the test fee and the appropriate exams:
- Full battery (Reading, Writing, Math) fee of $29
- Retest/Ranking fee of $15 per subject
- Pay test fee through the Testing Services storefront
- Log in to your
Examity profile and follow the instructions to take the test. Examity will charge you a $20.00 proctoring fee until June 15th, 2020. After that date, their fee will increase to $25.00.
- Testing Services gets notified that you completed the test and uploads test scores to BANNER. Allow twenty four hours for test scores to be uploaded.
Counseling and register for courses
Please contact us via
Online Assistance for any questions you may have.