- Create an account at
atitesting.com (make note of your username and password)
- There is a 21-day waiting period to retake the ATI TEAS Test and the ATI PN & RN Comprehensive Predictor Exam.
- Once the purchase has been made, there are
15 minutes early for check-in. Late arrivals will
not be allowed to test.
- Must present a valid government issued identification that includes a current photo, signature and address.
ATI PN and ATI RN Comprehensive Predictor Exam
On your testing day, Report to:
Rio Grande Testing Center Room D204
- Visit any EPCC Testing Center and pay the $10 administration fee to schedule a testing appointment.
- Students who do not show-up or cancel their test prior to the scheduled time, will forfeit the $10 administration fee and will have to repay.
- At the test center you will login to
atitesting.com with your username and password and pay the $50 plus tax, non-refundable, testing fee. Payable with a credit/debit card.
- Anyone who has not met the score requirements for the ATI after two
(2) attempts must wait 6 months before retesting,
On your testing day, Report to:
Administrative Service Center Room B156
- Login to your
atitesting.com, choose the test date, and "Register".
- A student who has unsuccessfully attempted ATI TEAS Test, four
(4) times, either at EPCC or at another institution, will need to wait 6 months before retesting,
- Official Transferred scores will count towards the 4 attempts.
- ATI TEAS transcript must be officially sent from ATI. Check with ATI to determine fee assessed to send transcript. Unofficial scores
will not be accepted for qualification and ranking.
- Students must retest in
all areas if they did not successfully meet minimum composite scores.
- Retesting prior to the 21 day waiting period: Test results will be invalid for EPCC qualification and ranking. Test scores will not be posted on our Banner system and No Refund will be provided by ATI.
- ATI TEAS scores are valid for 2 years and only the most recent scores will be used for qualification and ranking.
- Scores will be available in Banner 48 hours after completion of test. Students can view and print an unofficial copy of their results anytime at
Texas Commission on Fire Protection Certification Tests
The mission of the Texas Commission on Fire Protection is to aid in the protection of lives and property of Texas citizens through the development and enforcement of recognized professional standards for individuals and the fire service. El Paso Community College, in partnership with the TCFP, can administer all commission certification written examinations for the LIT Regional Fire Academy as well as firemen from area fire departments.
- Register for your TCFP Online exam through your
FIDO Account to receive your Exam Eligibility Form.
- Contact Testing Services to make an appointment to take your exam.
- Arrive on test day with a State Photo ID, and your TCFP Exam Eligibility Form.
- A $20 Proctoring Fee will be charged. You can pay using a Credit or Debit card or cash.
TCFP exams available online
TCFP Testing Information:
- Aircraft Rescue Firefighter
- Basic Wildland Firefighter
- Basic Fire Inspector, and with PE1
- Driver Operator-Aerial and Pumper
- Hazardous Materials, Awareness, Incident Commander, Operations, and Technician
- Incident Safety Officer
- Inspector I and II
- Instructor I, II, and III
- Officer I, II, III, and IV
- Plans Examiner I
IT & Professional Licensure Certification Exams
Information Technology and Professional Licensure examinations can be taken at the ASC Testing center:
Register through Pearson Vue