- This 25-yard indoor range features 20 shooting booths separated by armor plated walls.
- The range is capable of handling ammunition up to 50 caliber.
- Range A consists of booths 1-10, and is designed for handgun shooting only.
- Range B consists of booths 11-20, and can accommodate handgun, shotgun and rifle, both from the booth and also tactical shooting down range.
The range is open to the general public.
Range Use Charges:
- $30 for 8 visits
- $50 for 40 visits
Availability subject to change - call prior to visiting.
Range is permitted for the following:
- Federal Agents
- Retired Law Enforcement Officers
- Active Military
- Any person with formal firearms training.
- i.e. CHL, current or prior Law Enforcement/Level III Security License, etc.
The range is also available to all local law enforcement agencies - municipal, state and federal - on a contract basis.