Sign In


El Paso Community College welcomes you and thanks you for your service! Active-Duty Military, National Guard, and Reserve members using Tuition Assistance can request it via ArmyIgnitED 60 days prior to the start date. Soldiers have a 16 Semester Hour (SH) cap per Fiscal Year (FY). The Army's FY is October 1 to September 30. Contact your Education Center Office to ensure eligibility, policies, and questions related to Tuition Assistance.

EPCC has friendly and courteous staff at the Transmountain Campus to assist you with Program information, campus location, classes, and guide you through the enrollment and Tuition Assistance process.


Enrollment Checklist

  1. Apply For Admissions

  2. Apply For Financial Aid

  3. Submit Official Transcripts - Request your JST (Joint Services Transcripts) and High School Transcripts, GED, or College/University transcripts and send them to EPCC. Using the Transcript Request Form.

  4. Get the Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine - Texas state law requires entering students under the age of 22 years show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose during the five year period prior to enrollment. Check your Military Shot Record and submit documents to the Admissions & Registration Department.

  5. Take Assessment Tests

  6. Meet With a Counselor or Advisor for course advising and Degree Plan:

  7. Register For Classes

  8. Pay for your Classes using Tuition Assistance

    1. Create an ArmyIgnitED account at ArmyIgnitED and contact your nearest Education Center for guidance and to ensure Tuition Assistance eligibility.
    2. Login to ArmyIgnitED to request Tuition Assistance 60 days prior to the start of the semester and no later than seven days prior to the start date of the course.
    3. ArmyIgnitED only pays for Tuition. For questions regarding Tuition fees not covered by ArmyIgnitED contact:

Other Branches of Military

Contact your Service/Branch Education Office to ensure eligibility, policies, and questions related to Tuition Assistance.

Military Spouses

The My Career Advancement Account(MyCAA) is a scholarship program from the Department of Defense. MyCAA provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses.


Contact the Counseling Department to develop your MyCAA Education & Training Plan.
Submit MYCAA Payment voucher to Accounts Receivable.
For questions about fees not covered by MYCAA please contact Accounts Receivable.

If you have a question, feel free to contact us, our experienced and courteous staff will assist you.