The Help Desk assists users with IT issues & requests, and provides general information and directory assistance.
The IT Help Desk provides a variety of services, including:
Submit a Work Request
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting including live remote assistance
- Username & password assistance
- Telephone & voicemail assistance
- Directory assistance
IT work request submissions
- General registration information
- If you need directory/operator assistance, please call the main EPCC number:
You will typically receive a response to an e-mail request from the Help Desk within three working days. Providing a clear, specific subject line with your message will help us process your request faster.
You may visit an ACS computer lab at any campus for assistance.