The Technology Resource Center provides services and resources to assist faculty and staff in becoming more effective and creative employees as they serve the community of El Paso.
TRC provides training resources for faculty and staff.
The services provided are:
- Interactive demonstrations to guide the participants through specific skills.
- Short mini lessons on a wide range of topics delivered via email.
- Live or archived training from desktop or home via Horizon Wimba.
- Online self-paced workshops using Blackboard technology.
Record request services are available as follows:
- Training transcript requests.
- Submit sign-in sheets for training credit.
- Request reports in regards to workshops, attendance, and employee training.
Individual instruction and assistance is available on a walk-in or appointment basis.