An online virtual learning environment used by many courses offered at EPCC.
Blackboard Learn is a LMS (Learning Management System) which is the tool used by EPCC to deliver online, hybrid and enhanced courses.
Blackboard enables students and faculty to collaborate online, including the ability to:
- View and turn in assignments
- Post to online discussions
- View online course materials
- Message instructors and students
- Keep track of class calendars
To access Blackboard, visit
For more information about Blackboard, please visit the Distance Learning Support Services website.
For technical support contact the EPCC Blackboard Helpdesk available 24/7 (Toll Free) or visit
DLSS Student Support.