Institute for Customer Services Excellence
A dedicated community resource and skills development/certification center which recruits, trains, assesses, certifies and places individuals in retail and related customer service sector opportunities.
- To build a continuum of training, education and support services for career advancement and long term success in retail and other customer service-related industries.
- To engage employers and link them with the Workforce Investment System, local organizations, and businesses to meet their hiring, training and workforce development needs.
- To provide tools for area residents to succeed in the workplace.
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Customer Service Skills and Sales
- Introduction to Retailing
- Retail Organization and Operations
- Enhancing Your Customer Service Skills