Career and Transfer Services (CaTS) is committed to providing you with the resources, program services, and activities that will enable you to plan for your academic and professional life.
- Career Assessments: Offers you the opportunity to investigate careers based on your interests, skills and work values.
- Career Exploration: Learn about duties and responsibilities, salaries, growth patterns and more for careers of interest to help you decide your path.
- Career Planning: A way to identify your program of study and visualize the steps needed to reach your career goals.
- Transfer Planning: Create a plan and research schools of interest to identify the one that will offer your bachelor's degree and meet your needs, review transfer requirements for the school and program, identify scholarship opportunities, and more!
- Events: We provide you with opportunities to meet with university representatives by hosting on-campus office visits and transfer fairs!
- Professional Document Preparation: Assistance with Resumes, Cover Letters, Thank You Letter, and Reference Sheets.
- Mock Interviews: Practice interviewing with us as much as you want and get feedback and suggestions to improve your performance.
- Job Search: Learn how to search for jobs being advertised to EPCC students and Alumni using
Career Coach and other online databases!
- Career Closet: The Tejano Career Closet can provide students with the professional clothing they need for interviews and other professional events to make a solid first impression! This service is free for currently enrolled EPCC students!
- Events: We host a plethora of events, both in-person and virtual! Our events include employer hiring events, job fairs, university office visits, transfer fairs, career exploration events, professional development boot camps and more.