At the Career and Transfer Services Department (CaTS), our priority is you, and no matter what assistance you need, our first-class staff, services, and resources are ready to support you at every step. We offer several services including:
- Career planning (choosing a career and major)
- Support transitioning to a four-year institution
- Professional document (resumes, etc.) writing and critiques
- Help searching for employment
- Interview tips and mock interviews
Start planning now and make us a regular resource on your journey through EPCC. We look forward to assisting you!
Take a Career Assessment
Learn about yourself, discover career pathways based on your interests, and link them to EPCC Programs. Visit Career Coach to create your account and take the assessment. If you need further guidance, just come by any CaTS office!