Located at EPCC's Northwest Campus in El Paso, Texas, The Jenna Welch & Laura Bush Community Library is an academic library partnering with the El Paso Public Library to provide family, youth and children’s services. The library provides instruction, service, and access to informational resources that enhance educational growth and personal enrichment. It was formed in 2003 by an inter-local agreement between the El Paso Community College and the City of El Paso.
The college/city partnership library, located in Canutillo, Texas, has honored Jenna Welch and her daughter Laura Bush by renaming it the Jenna Welch and Laura Bush Community Library in 2005. The mother and daughter have visited the library sharing their love of books and family reading.
- Instructional sessions
- Access to the Internet
- Access to Library Database Collection
- Literature for all ages
- Research materials
- Summer Books and Beyond
- Physical Fitness
- Citizen Classes
- and much more
- Provide collections, technologies, and instructional services for EPCC students, faculty, staff, and the community.
- Provide services, programming and collections for children and youth through the partnership.
- Identify new technologies to enhance classroom instruction and improve the quality of services offered to all library users.
- Maintain friendly, knowledgeable bilingual staff to provide individualized, timely service.
- Maintain welcoming, learning environment with up-to-date technology.