Child Care Assistance
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Demonstrate Calculated Financial Need.
- Be an undergraduate student pursuing a degree.
Notifications of any changes must be made within five calendar days of when the change occurred. During this period, any cost incurred may result in liable child care cost and termination of child care assistance.
Child care assistance has to be requested every semester. It is the student responsibility to notify the Financial Aid Office and YWCA of any of the following:
- Enrollment changes such as withdrawal of courses or withdrawal from the semester.
- Changes to address, phone number, and any other relevant information.
Applications are accepted year-round and conveniently available to complete online. Take advantage and complete an application today by completing and submitting your application.
Childcare Assistance Application
Responses to all inquiries are available within a period no longer than 48 business hours upon submission.