Get Your Cap and Gown
- Traditional black cap and gown will be worn by all graduates and may not be altered, modified or decorated in any way.
- Use CAUTION! In selecting your graduation footwear. You will be required to stand for periods of time, walk distances, and use stairs/ramps.
- Candidates will wear tassels on the right side.
Note: Caps and gowns are to be ordered at any of the EPCC Bookstore locations. (All gowns are black and the tassels are teal.)
RSVP For Graduation
All candidates participating in commencement must RSVP through
Marching Order one month in advanced. Once you RSVP you should receive a confirmation email.
Getting to Graduation
- Graduation will be taking place at
UTEP's Don Haskins Center
- General parking is free for the even at the following lots: R-2, P-8, and P-9.
- Disabled parking is accessible at lot R-3 (disabled parking permit is required).
- Working Staff are to park in lot P-10 (UTEP parking permit required).
- VIP Parking is located in lot R-1 (UTEP parking permit required).
UTEP Parking Map
Graduates will check in at the Auxiliary Gym/Memorial Gym. The processional will depart from the Memorial Gym 15 minutes prior to the ceremony. At the Memorial Gym Annex graduates will receive their registration cards and line up for the ceremony. Don't be late.
For Your Information
- Graduates requiring special assistance for the ceremony, please call the Center for Students with Disabilities.
- Graduation announcement, invitations, class rings, and diploma frames may be ordered at the EPCC Bookstore.
- Family and professional photographer will not be allowed on the floor of the Don Haskins Center. Flash Photography will photograph graduates twice on stage and will email and mail you a proof and order form.
- There is no commencement rehearsal held for graduates.