Student Technology Services is the student employment arm of the Instructional area of El Paso Community College.
STS is managed entirely by students in a program that empowers decision making, budget management, and customer
service. The program hires and trains students in the real work environment for future reference related to their
major. Students are placed throughout the College District to support various departments and events.
Business and industry partnerships in the El Paso area employ our students as well. Invest in your community by
providing employment and serving as a mentor. Some of these
prestigious partnerships include:
- KCOS TV
- El Paso County Sheriff’s Office
- El Paso County Juvenile Detention Center
- El Paso Independent School District (EPISD)
- The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
- eMerging Science and Technology Institute (eMSTI)
- United Services Organization at Fort Bliss (USO)