Web Banner is used to register for courses and view student information including transcripts, financial aid status, holds, and more.
Web Banner provides students and staff a view of their records in EPCC's Student Information System (Banner). Web Banner allows users to perform the following:
- Register, add, and drop classes
- View & print class schedules
- Review personal financial aid information
- Browse academic history, including unofficial transcripts
- View holds
To access Web Banner using your
- Navigate to
- Enter your Student ID number.
- Enter your PIN and click "Login."
- First-time users - the default PIN is your date of birth: MMDDYY
First-time users will be asked to create a new
6-digit PIN and
security questions upon login. These security questions are used by the EPCC Help Desk when offering account assistance.