To ensure that EPCC stays in compliance with board policy, all paid advertising must go through Marketing and Community Relations for the following reasons:
- Marketing and Community Relations is the official district marketing department.
- As per college board policy any amount of advertising exceeding $50,000.00 with any advertising entity, during one year period, must go before the board for approval.
- The Marketing Department initiates contracts with all media entities, in varying amounts, annually.
- To ensure that we stay in compliance with policy, we request that all departmental advertising be contracted through the marketing department so we do not exceed the $50,000.00 limit without prior board approval.
- To ensure consistency in board approved tags. (i.e. "The Best Place to Start!", "Your Community Partner")
- Ensure proper EPCC logo and disclaimer placement.
Contact marketing if your department plans to buy an advertisement in other publications, billboards, bus, airport, television, or radio.
Marketing & Community Relations has weekly space in many local periodical newspapers.
If your department has a program or event to advertise, we need at least
3-4 weeks advance notice before the ad goes out.
Please note that registration takes priority and may bump your ad without prior notice.
Video Media Campaigns