The Center for College Access and Development is the place where students become college ready by addressing their academic and personal challenges. We seek to develop or strengthen foundational skills that facilitate transition, persistence and completion of postsecondary education. Let our office help you get ready for college!
Who can benefit at this Center?
- Students who need preparation for scoring college ready on the TSI Assessment (Placement test)
- Students in need to improve their reading, writing or math skills
- Second Language Learners transitioning into academic courses
- Adult learners that want to come back to college and they do not know where and how to start
- Health career students that need to improve skills for ranking
- Adults who need preparation classes to acquire the High school Equivalency certificate (GED)
- Students with no access to financial Aid (foreign trained professionals, degree holders, students under academic suspension)
- TSI Academy: Intensive College Readiness courses for students to acquire the foundational academic skills in math, reading and writing (8 weeks)
- ESL Bridge for second language learners considering enrolling in college
- GED to College: preparation classes to acquire the high school equivalency certificate
All programs are designed to provide face-to-face instruction in a dynamic and supportive environment at a low cost.
- Call us to schedule an assessment free of charge
- Schedule an Intake session with a faculty member
- Fill out the CE application form for course registration
- Payment at ASC Bldg. B Cashier window