GoArmyEd is your virtual gateway for soldiers on active duty to request Tuition Assistance (TA) online for classroom and online college courses.  GoArmyEd is used by soldiers to achieve their college goals.  Colleges use GoArmyEd to show degree and course offerings to soldiers.


The TA program through GoArmyEd provides financial assistance for a soldier to realize self-development goals through education. All active duty service members are authorized to participate in the TA program. EPCC’s affordable credit/non-credit hour costs fall well under the caps of the GoArmyEd TA program. 


Read More


 Tuition Assistance

To get Tuition Assistance, visit www.goarmyed.com.


  • We recommend that you take the training course on the portal.
  • Once on the site, obtain a username and password.
  • Declare a specific degree.
  • Print and fill out the Statement of Understanding (SOU).
  • Obtain a signature from the unit commander on the SOU.
  • Contact the Fort Bliss Education Center for activation of the soldier’s access to the TA part of GoArmyEd.


If you have a question, call (915) 831-5511 or visit the El Paso Community College offices in the Fort Bliss Education Center, 406A Thunderhorse. Our experienced and courteous staff will assist you with any questions.


 Veterans Affairs Office

El Paso Community College enrolls over one thousand veterans and dependents every semester and provides support to help you in every step of your college experience.  Dedicated Veterans Affairs staff are available on a full-time basis at the Valle Verde and Transmountain campuses and upon request at any of the other campuses.

VA Contact Information

Veteran Student Handbook (PDF)


 VA & Related Programs

Our staff can help you with any of these programs:


GI Bill® Information
Vocational Rehabilitation - Chapter 31
Hazlewood Act Information
Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) - Chapter 32
Dependents Educational Assistance - Chapter 35
Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) 


More Information



GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.