To get Tuition Assistance, visit www.goarmyed.com.
- We recommend that you take the training course on the portal.
- Once on the site, obtain a username and password.
- Declare a specific degree.
- Print and fill out the Statement of Understanding (SOU).
- Obtain a signature from the unit commander on the SOU.
- Contact the Fort Bliss Education Center for activation of the soldier’s access to the TA part of GoArmyEd.
If you have a question, call (915) 831-5511 or visit the El Paso Community College offices in the Fort Bliss Education Center, 406A Thunderhorse. Our experienced and courteous staff will assist you with any questions.