Leadership EPCC provides opportunities for students to develop leadership skills, encouraging them to become leaders on their campuses, in their communities, and in the workforce. Participants will explore, discover and enhance the leader within themselves.
Leadership EPCC is ...
- A Leadership program developed exclusively for EPCC Students
- Facilitated by certified professionals
- Nine interactive sessions
- Community service opportunity
- Challenging, exciting & fun!
Participating students will develop and enhance...
- Skills in problem solving, goal setting, conflict resolution and effective group dynamic skills
- Communication skills
- An awareness of personal accountability and responsibility
- An understanding of their roles and responsibilities within the global community
- A personal philosophy and development of professional work ethics
- An appreciation of cultural differences
This program will take you through sessions involving basic leadership training and awareness. Each session is designed to highlight a different aspect of leadership and build upon the previous session.
- Personality Assessment
- Develop the Leader Within
- Servant Leadership
- Time Management & Goal Setting
- Ethics and Values
- Appreciation of Cultural Differences
- Conflict Resolution