High School Articulation

Sometimes it pays to plan ahead. EPCC has articulation agreements with area school districts in many different occupational/technical courses of study. This means you can receive college credit for some of those classes taken in high school.


For example: You want a career in electronics. In high school, you should talk to a counselor who will give you the sequence of courses you should take. After you graduate and enroll at EPCC, you can enter higher level electronics courses and receive college credit for some of the high school work.

You have 28 months from the day of high school graduation to apply for the credit. Articulation agreements exist for a variety of programs including Electronics, Health Occupations and Computer Information Systems. For detailed information about high school articulation, meet with your high school counselor or an EPCC academic counselor.


Credit awarded by EPCC for high school articulation will NOT transfer to any other college or university.