The Records Management department falls under the office of the CIO/Vice President of the Information Technology Division.
The El Paso Community College Records Management program was established in 2007 with the goal of going paperless, bringing
a consistent approach to El Paso Community College record keeping practices, freeing up valuable office space from
record storage, and ensuring the retention of all records created and managed by the College. It is also responsible
for the imaging of those records.
The program also provides a variety of services to College departments, including:
- Inactive records storage and maintenance in a secured warehouse
- Records retrieval and pick-up service
- Retention and disposition scheduling
- Secure disposition of outdated records and documentation
- In-office consulting on records systems
- Planning, support and conversion for digital recordkeeping
- Institution-wide guidance on all aspects of record keeping practice
The Records Management program commitment is to serve you in a way that best serves your needs, while protecting you (and
the institution) from legal and fiscal liability.
Office of the CIO/Vice President