The telephone number to call for the quickest response to all work orders or maintenance during regular college operation hours (M-F, 7 am - 5 pm) is 831-2280.
This includes calls for the following:
- Lights or electricity not working
- Problems with doors, locks or keys
- Broken furniture, equipment or windows
- Room temperature too high or too low
- Unsafe floor or carpet condition
- Repair, service or towing of a college vehicle
- Elevator problems
- Furniture or equipment to be moved
- Set-up of tables and chairs for an event
- Repair or replacement of window blinds
- Pest extermination
- Hazardous waste disposal and medical waste disposal
- Water leak from ceiling, wall, water fountain or floor
- Any plumbing problem, including water leaks or lack of water in toilet, sink or urinal.
For Janitorial Services please contact GCA directly at 831-2594.
From 5 pm to 7 am weekdays, weekends and holidays all emergencies should be called in to the College Police Department at 831-2200.