- Community user identification cards will be issued at the Jenna Welch & Laura Bush Community Library to eligible residents of El Paso County, Texas and Doña Ana County, New Mexico who are 17-years-old & above.
- Patrons shall complete an application and a Computer Policy form and show a valid picture identification with proof of age and residency. Items for this purpose include a Texas or New Mexico driver's license and/or ID card.
- Other Photo ID cards require a utility receipt, and/or a city or county tax receipt.
- The card is valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance, at which time it may be renewed. There shall be a $1.00 charge for lost or damaged cards.
Children (16 & under) Application
- This is the only EPCC library with a Minor User Card.
- Parent/Legal Guardian Presence & Consent form required.
- The card is valid for one (1) year from the date of issuance, at which time it may be renewed.
- There shall be a $1.00 charge for lost or damaged cards.
Usually computers are available, but when EPCC students need them, they get priority. Peak student use is before noon. There are 41 computers in the main and study areas.
Library Check-Out and Fines
- 2 books per card
- 3 weeks loan period
- 25 cents per day overdue and must be paid at EPCC cashiers
Returning EPPL Library books
EPPL books may be returned and renewed at the Northwest Community Library.
Fines for EPPL books can only be paid at Armijo, Cielo Vista, Clardy Fox, Dorris Van Doren, Irving Schwartz, Lower Valley, Main(Downtown), Memorial Park, Richard Burges, Westside and Ysleta.
Community Users may obtain a free daily parking pass at the Library’s Circulation desk. Community Users also have the option of purchasing a parking decal at EPCC Cashiers. Decals are only $5.00 per semester.
Returning EPCC Library books
Books checked out at the Northwest Community Library may be returned at any of the EPCC campus libraries: Northwest, Mission del Paso, Rio Grande, Transmountain, and Valle Verde. OR Books may be returned at any of the EPPL Libraries. El Paso Public Library personnel must attach a note stating the location and date of books returned.