El Paso Community College is providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a student you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
- Learn more about Office 365 by viewing these Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
- Click through to install and follow the onscreen process
- On the installation page select your language and click install
- For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store:
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need your EPCC email account to sign in. If you have trouble, contact the IT help desk at 915-831-6440.