When alleging copyright infringement, your communications must be in writing and include the following information:
- accurate contact information for you, including your name, street address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed;
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf;
- an accurate description of the copyrighted work you are claiming has been infringed;
- an accurate description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to allow El Paso Community College to locate the material.
Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in a delay in the processing of your complaint.