The Honors Program is open to all students enrolled in college level academic or technical/vocational credit courses. Students who want to participate in the Honors Program must meet one of the following criterion:
- Must have completed 12 hours of college level work (non-remedial) with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or better.
- Transfer students may also apply to the Honors Program. A transfer student should have completed 12 hours of college level work (non-remedial) at another accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or a 4.0 scale.
- New students may be admitted into EPCC on basis due to SAT, ACT, TAAS or TAKS scores. Please contact our office for more information.
- New students may be admitted who have graduated in the top 15% of their high school graduating class.
- New students who have high school transcript verifying completion or submitted a recommended/advanced high school curriculum.