All students must complete the following steps:
1- Complete a Financial Literacy Module
- Disable the “Pop-Up Blocker” from your web browser.
- Log in and Register at www.TG.org/LC
- From the Course Catalog, search and select “College Cost” mini module.
- Click on “Enroll”, then watch the presentation (must have Adobe Flash Player on your computer in order to watch the video).
- After watching the mini module, complete “College Cost- Quiz”.
- Print your Certificate of Completion – Quiz results and submit it to the Financial Aid Office. Provide a hard copy certificate to the Financial Aid Office, otherwise your Direct Loans will not be certified. Students must pass the quiz with a grade of 70% or better!
2-Complete the Federal Direct Loan Registration Form prior to attending an entrance counseling session (all fields are required in order to process your registration successfully). Select a session convenient for your schedule and arrive half an hour prior to start time. Late arrivals will need to re-register for another session. Direct Loan Sessions Schedules (PDF)
Before EPCC disburses any Federal Direct Loan, regulations require students to attend a Loan Entrance Counseling Session. At EPCC, students must attend one every academic year (Fall, Spring, Summer). The counseling session provides information about how to manage student loans during and after college. The Loan Entrance Counseling Sessions last approximately 2 hours.
Children are not allowed in the sessions.
NOTE: All Counseling Sessions are held at: (unless otherwise stated)
Administrative Services Center, 9050 Viscount El Paso, TX 79925