Career Services assists students in the areas of career self-assessment, career exploration, job search/placement techniques, transfer services and cooperative education program.
Career Services provides the following services:
- Career exploration and planning
- Internship information
- On-campus academic and career recruiting
- Job search/placement techniques
- Career Services evens, workshops, presentations and fairs
- Transfer services - resources for students seeking to continue their studies at a four-year college/university
- Cooperative Education program
Career Services provides assistance district-wide. For more information visit www.epcc.edu/careerservices.
Center for Students with Disabilities
The Center for Students with Disabilities provides counseling, academic support services (tutoring, note taking, etc.), and the opportunity to use adaptive equipment to disabled students at all campuses. The Center is available to consult with faculty concerning needed accommodations. The Center is also available to do disability related class presentations.
Professional Counselors are available at each campus to provide the following services:
- Career counseling to help students choose a field of study and identify career goals in keeping with the student's abilities and interest.
- Academic counseling to help students develop an educational plan leading to a certificate, degree or transfer to a four-year institution; initiate and facilitate add/drop period following registration; assist in identifying available course options for registration.
- Personal counseling to assist with personal and social adjustment to facilitate one's college success.
- Outreach programs to provide information to the community about College programs and intake services.
- New student orientations to assist new students through the matriculation process.