Welcome to El Paso Community College (EPCC) Driver Education!
Since 1985, EPCC has trained new drivers in the laws, rules, attitudes and techniques necessary to be a safe defensive driver. Our instructors are courteous professionals with an average of 16 years’ experience in various driver training areas. EPCC driver education courses are approved by the Texas Education Agency (TEA). We offer many courses to train new and experienced drivers of all ages. At EPCC, we continually strive to offer the best education and promote safe driving within our community. Remember, whether you are learning to drive or just want to enhance your driving skills, EPCC is the best place to start.
The mission of the El Paso Community College Driver Education Department is to provide new and experienced drivers the fundamental skills necessary to become safe and competent drivers.
- 1985 EPCC offers first Driver Education Class.
- EPCC Driver Education serves 23 High Schools in El Paso County plus David L. Carrasco and five college campuses.
- Instructors teach teen and adult drivers.
- Instructors possess between 10-40 years of driver education experience.
- All instructors are CPR and First Aide certified.