The Online Blackboard Tutorial is currently not available due to maintenance. The DLSS Department apologizes for any inconvenience. Please use the Blackboard Learn(c) Help site.
Go to help.blackboard.com/Learn/Student.
Blackboard is an LMS (Learning Management System) which is a tool used by EPCC to deliver online, hybrid, and enhanced courses. The Distance Learning Support Services department developed this tutorial to help you learn how to use Blackboard for your courses.
The tutorial covers important aspects of Blackboard such as:
- Getting Started.
- Types of Assignments and Assessments.
- Communication Tools.
To complete the online Blackboard tutorial please follow these steps:
1. Go to my.epcc.edu.
2. Login using your EPCC email address and password.
3. Click on the Blackboard link.
4. Once you login to Blackboard click on the "Courses" tab.
5. On the left side of your screen you should find the "Course Search" box, type "Student Online" and click Go.
6. A course will display on the screen called "Blackboard_Online_Student_Orientation" hover your mouse over it and click on the down arrow that appears.
7. Click on Enroll and then click Submit.
8. You are now enrolled in the Course, click on the "Courses" tab again to begin the tutorial.