Blackboard Learn is an LMS (Learning Management System) which is a tool used by EPCC to deliver online, hybrid, and enhanced courses. The Distance Learning Support Services department has developed this tutorial to help you learn how to use Blackboard for your courses.
The tutorial covers important aspects of Blackboard such as:
- Getting Started.
- Types of Assignments and Assessments.
- Communication Tools.
To complete the online Blackboard tutorial please go to https://online.epcc.edu and login using the following information:
1. Username: Use first part of your EPCC email address.
2. Password: Use your 6-digit Banner PIN number.
3. Once you login to Blackboard click on the "Courses" tab.
4. On the left side of your screen you should find the "Course Search" box, type "Student Online" and click Go.
5. A course will display on the screen called "Blackboard_Online_Student_Orientation" hover your mouse over it and click on the down arrow that appears.
6. Click on Enroll and then click Submit.
7. You are now enrolled in the Course, click on the "Courses" tab again to begin the tutorial.